Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beware sharks bearing "frickin lasers"

I found a funny AUSTRALIA map online.
It purports to show the country's many and varied dangers, including crocs, spiders, snakes, "SHARKS WITH FRICKIN' LASERS" and of course, DANNI MINOGUE.
All kidding aside, Australia is home to some of the world's most dangerous animals.
SYDNEY itself is part of the range of the FUNNEL-WEB.
Bites can be fatal from this big, black hairy spider, but there have been no recorded fatalities since the anti-venom was developed in 1981.
I'm afraid I could find no such reassuring statistics about prolonged exposure to Danni Minogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a Bay Area native and former Oregon resident, now living in Iowa with my family. When it gets cold, I recall my high school days in Phoenix, Ariz. I am a music geek with a passion for funky jazz, obscure soul and early reggae. I love the Giants, the 49ers, Blazers and MY BELOVED OREGON DUCKS. I am also a soccer fanatic who adores Leyton Orient and Sheffield Wednesday. I love Japanese cinema, especially the films of Seijun Suzuki and Ko Nakahira's "Kurutta Kajitsu."