Monday, June 28, 2010

Two months to go? Yeah, I'm not ready

I don't feel ready at all.
INGER and I leave for AUSTRALIA two months from today and I haven't spent much time reading about the place (well, besides the past 30 years or so) and I haven't really done much other preparation, either.
I am on vacation next week, and I would like to devote some of that time to preparing for my trip DOWN UNDER.
With two months to go before my LONDON trip, I was much more prepared than I am for Australia.
Time to worry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a Bay Area native and former Oregon resident, now living in Iowa with my family. When it gets cold, I recall my high school days in Phoenix, Ariz. I am a music geek with a passion for funky jazz, obscure soul and early reggae. I love the Giants, the 49ers, Blazers and MY BELOVED OREGON DUCKS. I am also a soccer fanatic who adores Leyton Orient and Sheffield Wednesday. I love Japanese cinema, especially the films of Seijun Suzuki and Ko Nakahira's "Kurutta Kajitsu."